[Harp-L] Re: Taylor Hicks

Tom wrote:

Some of us don't watch American telly (because we're not interested in the
current american pop scene, or because we don't like manufactured bands
relying on TV promotion rather than ability, or because American telly isn't
available where we live,) is there a list or bulletin board to discuss
American Idol so the rest of us can talk about harmonicas?

Oh, I found one via google, it looks great, see ya folks

http://www.xanga.com/aidol_chat

Nice try Tom, but I think people are going to be talking about Taylor Hicks for quite some time.
He does play harmonica you know, so there's no reason why he can't be a legitimate subject of
discussion right here on harp-l.