From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Pic2318834@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:39 AM
To: wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Memphis Blues

Hey,
I just got back from Memphis.  My first jam with a band, I got up on stage
after they saw me with my harp out in the background and talked me into
playing.
 Boy was I a nervous wreck but played basic 12 bar blues and think I did ok.

My problem is this.  I never know what to play when playing lead,  I know
most riffs playing alone with songs and doing background to it, but when its
an improve jam my brain goes numb and I forget most things I can play.  Any
help out there as to how you decide what to play when you get up there?

PIC