[Harp-L] Pwoissoned by a Hering - all over again

Awwww man,

I got one of those Herings again!

It's just a little vintage 1923 10 holer, but the smell and the taste - awful!

I thought I'd kinda "play through it"....until it let me know - by
just about making me sick - that I better take it apart and take a
look.

Nothing in there, but it's definitely the wood comb. SMELLLLLLL - EEE.

Musty smelling, I guess.

Well, I needed a Bb and had no others so I stole one of the combs from
another harp.

I really do enjoy these Vintage 1923's.  They are SO comfortable to
play compared to a Marine Band, although the Marine Band does sound 9%
better to my ears.

I just wanted to tell you all that I felt some comfort in knowing I
was not alone in experiencing that gross smell and taste.

Chalk another up to "THe PWoISson"!!! Bwaahaahaahaaa!!!! <cough, wheez>...