[Harp-L] Augusta Heritage Blues Week Mini Class

To answer the listers who've asked why I only teach a mini-class:

What I've developed and offer is one of the most focused, unique and
distilled essence of understanding and playing diatonic harmonica and techniques used.
When taught in a general sense, a lot of what is offered is lost in the crowd.

By insisting that people pay an additional $45 above and beyond the tuition
at Augusta, I attract students that are more focused and interested in
absorbing what I teach. It makes for a much better class environment. Students have
already offered up a bit more of their personal energy (ie - MONEY) to show
their interest in learning before the class begins. It is more commitment asked
from the student.

It also allows me to teach more effectively without so much time being wasted
by dilution of the direction of the class.

Everyone benefits and it's also more FUN.

The Iceman