To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Taylor Hicks

Naaah, DEFINITELY near Pittsburgh Pa.,

On May 25, 2006, at 2:56 AM, jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Palookaville? Is that near Hoboken?

--- Joe and Cass Leone <leone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On May 24, 2006, at 11:46 PM, jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

In the single largest audience ever to witness a harmonica solo,
Taylor Hicks just entertained 50
million viewers with "Tobacco Road."

But I guess some people on harp-l would rather not talk about it.

Yeah, I just did an evening of Jimmy Reed, Z Z Top & the Eagles, and all I got was this crummy one way ticket to Palookaville. smo-joe