[Harp-L] Taylor Hicks a Rebirth of Wonder

Hi,

Just thinking that SPAH might want to consider getting Taylor involved
heavily if he isn't already. I am active in the organization so please
accept these remarks in the spirit that they are offered. If Taylor has a
lot of popularity, then this could be great for harmonica if we support him.
There could be a great synergy. Think about Gladwell's book "The Tipping
Point". There were over 63 million votes. If we can capture some of that it
could provide the impetus to really bring more positive attention and
acceptance to our instrument. Taylor might be the key to marketing for
multiple stratgies.

Just a thought.

Dennis B. Alters, MD,

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology