RE: [Harp-L] Taylor Hicks a Rebirth of Wonder

"SPAH might want to consider getting Taylor involved heavily"

You really think he's going to have time for that?? He's going to be one
busy fellow for quite some time. It would be nice though. His harp
playing on the show in various segments over the course of it was good
promotion. Bet there are a lot of younger folks experimenting with the
harp because of that. Maybe one will eventually show up here on harp-l.
I didn't watch the show last night but I'd like like to see the clip of
tobacco road if anyone has a link to it.

Awfully, awfully sad though that more people voted than did so in any
previous presidential election here in the US. I guess maybe that's
because you can vote multiple times? But the news agencies were
reporting this as such so maybe they *were* counting how many people
voted versus how many votes came in (as best they could, realizing that
people could use different phone numbers, text, etc to vote multiple
times).

Sorry FJM, I had to laugh, I knew immediately when you sent the note to
refrain from the taylor hicks posts that they would triple, haha.
Personally, he plays harp - this is a harp discussion list so no biggie
although I'd rather read about technique/gear etc. Hmm, is he the NEW
"one who shall not be named"??

Bill