Re: [Harp-L] Need to finish lyrics for Need My Baby.

Ray,

I have a recording with Sugar Ray Norcia doing this
song, and it does have that verse in it, but his
version does not have the verse that you are having
trouble with... Maybe Sugar Ray had trouble figuring
it out too!  :)

Here is the lyrics to the Sugar Ray version (happen to
have it on my computer):

Need My Baby (As performed by Sugar Ray Norcia)

I need my baby to hold me in her arms
I need my baby to hold me in her arms
Well in the summer to cool me,
In the winter to keep me warm

I need my baby to keep me by her side
I need my baby to keep me by her side
Well if she can't be my sweetheart,
Let her be my blushing bride

When she calls my name, my head go round and round
When she calls my name, my head go round and round
Yeah she kiss my lips,
My heart jumps up and down

   [ solo ]

I need my baby to hold me in her arms