Re: [Harp-L] MIc Connector Number?

I can't remember the number, but I know Mouser has them. If you go to mouser.com and look at Switchcraft stuff it's not hard to find. I'm sure there's a UK source.

It's never too late to do something your parents didn't want you to do. When that time comes Barrelhouse Solly will be there for you. He cares.

Tunes: http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly Fractious felines: http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell

Paul Routledge wrote:
Does anyone know the part number of the Switchcraft / Amphenol connector?

I am looking for the part number for the one that has the Amphenol screw-on connector on one end and ends in a 1/4 inch jack connector. Pictures speak louder than words so here are some pictures of the connector I mean.

http://www.dennisgruenling.com/microphones.htm

Thanks for any help in advance

Paul
www.kingleyharp.co.uk