RE: [Harp-L] Shure 545 in a bullet shell

Subject: [Harp-L] Shure 545 in a bullet shellI remember some-one asking whether this could be done or not.
Well Dave,  only part of the cat is out of the bag now!
Among other elements that are a bit hotter than the 545, I've done this approaching 100 times now and have perfected how to accomplish this, but I will say that sometimes I wish I'd have stuck to the 20 minute CM, CR, or Crystal build.  I've got 3 new elements that are at the -49db, -50 and 51db output with the the great low end as the 545.  One has a low end of 30Hz and it's not a Condenser element.  That's the Foghorn  I've been messing with.
Yes, those little diaphragm wires are about like an eyebrow thick and I've fixed several of them, too.  The seller thought he would pull a fast one on me, but we fooled em.
steve
Thunder Harp Mics.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com