[Harp-L] capturing and holding audiences/FRONTMAN/SIDEMAN

Not sure how interesting this subject would be but I'll throw it out there
anyway. I was told once, the difference between myself and those who play
all over the world was not in my chops but in my presentation/ability to
capture and hold the audience. So I'm curious, aside from playing skills,
what can those of you who have the ability, share with those of us who seek
the ability.

Steve