[Harp-L] Harmonica Website Feedback

Hey all,

A little while back I posted an invitation to you all to test out my new
website and give me some feedback. Well, thanks to all of you who helped
out, a new improved version is now up and ready for another test.

So please log on to www.HarmonicaWorld.com <http://www.harmonicaworld.com/>
when you get a minute, have a look around and tell me what you think. Anyone
who helps will get a free £10/$18.78 voucher to spend on downloads from the
site, so email me off list if you would like a voucher -
Ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Work in progress ? we are still trawling the site for, and finding terrible
spelling/grammar mistakes, we are adding an level icon to each item so you
can see how hard/easy it is, we have written a newsletter to go out in June,
we are adding buttons so you can hear a burst from each track and working on
a bunch of other stuff as well. If you would like this newsletter please
click this link http://www.harmonicaworld.com/Newsletter/June/index.html You
can also subscribe to future letters by submitting your email on the right
of the home page.

My background (for those who don?t know me) is mainly as a harmonica teacher
- professionally for 10 years now, sometimes as a performer, as founder of
HarpsCool which teaches harmonica to over 500 school children once a week in
Bristol UK, as a writer of 9 harmonica books ? mostly on the website and in
process, (one of these, GET CHUGGING, is being published by Mel Bay, thanks
to the intro from Phil Duncan and Dave Barrett). I am also known as a
workshop leader, corporate team-builder (using harmonica) and general
harmonica nut!

So step right up folks and tell me what you think of the site!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pip pip

Ben Hewlett

Ben Hewlett CTABRSM