[Harp-L] Re: Re : Will Vogtman/Was capturing and holding audiences/FRONTMAN/SIDEMAN

I am quite flattered.

  A humble and genuine thanks.

Hurricane Ramón <party_man1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hurricane sez :

The best part of this forum to myself is the real deal harp players here dripping , ooozing , exploding with talent and offering sagedly advice for those who are in quest of the elusuve nirvana of harporosity .

Months ago I got this terrific CD from Will Vogtman he has it online at , CD Bady

< http://www.cdbaby.com/willvogtman >

and also it's available via Tower Rcords :

< http://www.cdbaby.com/willvogtman >

and here 's his website page :

< http://www.channelcatsbluesband.20m.com/ >

The comments made by him on Front/Sideman is right on and simply put to make it crystal clear that it is not rocket science , it's more like " CS " ( = Common Sense " ) .

Will's CD is well worth the time to listen to . He's not only a harp man to contend with , he has taken the " high " road of the musician and branched out to other instruments as well once he hit his " target " objectic of harporosity :) .

To Will :

I listened ( still do ) to your work and love it . Thanks again for letting me into your world Will .

To the forum :

Stuff like Will's is gold

- - and - -

GOLD is where you find it in one Will Vogtman !

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramon

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.