[Harp-L] Showmanship

Paul
www.kingleyharp.co.uk

Estrin=humor Harman=relations & humor
Piazza= energy level.

It is a mistake to wear the audience clothing like jeans & t-shirts.
Of course it's alright if you are a blues hammer biker band.
You HAVE to dress like you are something special & set yourself apart form
the crowd.
Oh and leave the beret behind, it's lame..and if you are bald don't hide it
shave it all OFF!
It's the 21st century.  Being a player is about STYLE SETTING.
(I'm starting to wonder if my retro bowling shirts are well past the hip
stage..in fact they are,
I need some new threads)

You have to MOVE & get into it and LOOK like you are having a Good TIME.

It's SOUND and VISION.

THe Blues is full of a tradition of showmanship:

playing between the legs/behind the back/walk the bar/side by side
stick it in your mouth..break it up.

Oh and ATITUDE is 99% the other .01% is HAVE JOY!!

My .02 anyway.

jday