[Harp-L] Subject Re: John Lennon Songwriting Contest

There was interest in the IBC song contest...so when I saw this
link..thought someone here might also be interested.  One ends June  16...the 2nd begins
then, ending in November. One can enter an  instrumental as well...though no
obvious Blues category alone....R&B  being the closest.  Still...harp-l (as far
as I know)  isn't  made up solely of Blues players, is it?  Good luck to any
who  might enter.

Elizabeth                    _Click here: John Lennon  Songwriting Contest_
(http://www.jlsc.com/about.php)