VS: [Harp-L] VS: capturing and holding audiences/FRONTMAN/SIDEMAN

Chris,

Thanks for your comment. In all areas of performing in front of an audience everybody has a natural tension and the adrenaline is what makes you supercede yourself. Especially when playing harp this energy contributes to better results be it playing lead or backing others. Self-confidence doesn't clash with intuitive stage fright.

Harri