RE: [Harp-L] danecho settings

 He used the real McCoy of  Echo boxes.   If he was alive today I don't think he'd use a  Dan Echo and I've got one and I don't use it either as it sucks the life out of anything I've ever hooked up to it.  Don't want to sound blah, but it's true. Anyway, just hook it up and start messing with it and leave it on the low switch and not he hi as it's way way too much for harp. steve

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com