[Harp-L] Switching from Spec 20's to Big River

I've been out of the loop, playing-wise, for about 6 years.  For what it's worth, however, before I stopped playing I played Spec 20's for many many years, but now that I'm getting back into harp playing, I recently decided to try a Golden M. and a Big River after reading about them via harp-l.  I found the Gold M. required a lot more air to draw, esp. on the low end.  However, I was pleasantly surprised by the Big R.  A/B testing it next to the Spec 20 and I'm sold now on the Big R., mainly because of its price and the fact that it sounds equal to the Spec 20 in sound quality.  Maybe some of you have different opinions, but for about 5 bucks less per harp, I'm sold.

Mike
Gainesville