[Harp-L] ride to Augusta?

Anybody driving to Augusta (Elkins, W.Va) for Blues
Week?  I have to fly from Wyoming, so it doesn't
matter a whole lot where I fly into and out of:
Pittsburg, DC, -- probably any state bordering W.Va.
would work. Will share expenses, of course.

The only catch, and it ain't small, is that I have to
be back in Wyoming for a gig on Saturday night, so I
probaly have to leave Elkins on Friday or maybe bright
and early Saturday morning depending on where I'm
flying into and out of.  (It's never a direct flight
home, but it is two hours later in Wyoming, so that
will help).

I'll also post a note on the Augusta site, but I
thought catching a ride with a hapr-l'er might be fun.
Thanks!!  --John K.