[Harp-L] Shrimp Daddy and the at the Roc & Docs

This Sunday June 4th at the Roc & Docs in Port Credit Shrimp Daddy and the
Sharpshooters
from 4:30 to 8:30 Jammers welcome!!!! With Aaron Griggs and Goeff Daye.
replacing Chuck Jackson while Downchild plays the Orangeville Blues Festival.
Chuck will be back on Sunday June 11th as usual
Roc ?n Doc?s 105 Lakeshore E. Port Credit (905) 891-1754

Come on out and enjoy the show it's our first time at the Roc and Docs and we could
sure use the support.

We've also been confirmed for the Southside shuffle on the sunday night at The Harp
check my web site for upcomming
shows and updates.

Thank you

http://shrimpdaddy1.tripod.com/