re: [Harp-L] Amplification : AMP Vs P . A . Was Big River harps

> I personally use my amp for chicago style electric blues to get the fat warm tone but i also play through the PA if
i'm playing or more classic rock type tune and of course for playing acoustic style or in first position sometimes.
Bottom line is if a guitar player can bring out 67 pedals and 7 different guitars and a couple of different amps for
playing different tune then why should i limit myself to only one type of set up.  If i were stuck and had to do a gig
through the PA i would and i have done many times but i do love playing through my amp.
Thats just my opinion.