From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Tim chauran
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 2:59 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Pete Schmidt/Ultimate Blues Jam Tracks for Harmonica?

Hi, has anyone had any experience with Pete Schmidt or
ordering/recieving
his CDs? I ordered his jam track CD several weeks ago and have not
recieved
it, nor has he replied to any of my eMails regarding my order. I noticed

that his CDs were also being sold on David Barrett's site, although I
ordered direct. I'm ready to lodge a dispute/complaint with PayPal to
try to
get my $ back. I keep hoping there's a reasonable explanation, but I'm
running out of patience. Any insight greatly appreciated.

TimC