From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of "shrimpdaddy@xxxxxxxxx"@cogeco.ca
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 10:42 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Shrimp Daddy and the at the Roc & Docs

This Sunday June 4th at the Roc & Docs in Port Credit Shrimp Daddy and
the Sharpshooters from 4:30 to 8:30 Jammers welcome!!!! With Aaron
Griggs and Goeff Daye. replacing Chuck Jackson while Downchild plays the
Orangeville Blues Festival. Chuck will be back on Sunday June 11th as
usual Roc 'n Doc's 105 Lakeshore E. Port Credit (905) 891-1754

Come on out and enjoy the show it's our first time at the Roc and Docs
and we could sure use the support.

We've also been confirmed for the Southside shuffle on the sunday night
at The Harp check my web site for upcomming shows and updates.

Thank you

http://shrimpdaddy1.tripod.com/
Shrimp Daddy