[Harp-L] Pete Schmidt/Ultimate Blues Jam Tracks for

Tim Chauran asked:

Hi, has anyone had any experience with Pete Schmidt or ordering/recieving
his CDs? ...

My experience with Pete was very positive and prompt.  Though I ordered my jam tracks several years ago, I had email exchange with Pete and he was very responsive.  Enjoyed the first albumn so much that I got the second one as well.  Like I said, it was some time ago, but he seemed straight up to me.  Good luck.
dave