Re: [Harp-L] Summer Jam Camp Announcement!

Coming up July 28, 29, & 30 at the Adam's Mark Hotel in Downtown St Louis.

Great location, I remember seeing the Adam's Mark from atop the arch when I was at Spah St. Louis. Right at the river and tall enough for a view with a roof top swimming pool. Ought to be fun. I wish I wasn't already so overbooked or I'd be sorely tempted to attend. The other nice thing is it's right down the street from the monorail which starts at the airport. fjm