[Harp-L] Answer about Harmonicasessions.com

harmonicasessions.com is a web-based harmonica magazine published by
Mel Bay Music and edited by instructional author and harmonica
Masterclass founder David Barrett. It's been going for three years
this month, withall the back issues available online.

http://harmonicasessions.com/index.html

It comes out every two months and features articles by David Barrett
(blues diatonic theory and practice), Kinya Pollard (Harmonica
WorkBench), me (Chromatic for Diatonic Players), Fritz Hasenpuch
(Microphone Workbench), Dennis Carelli (events and interviews),  and
sometimes other - Allen Holmes on jazz and overblowing (late 2004
through mid-2005), Phil Duncan with a SPAH report.

Check it out - it's a worthwhile resource.

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Captron100@... wrote:

In a message dated 5/31/2006 2:25:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,