From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of BassHarp
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 4:52 AM
To: Harp-L
Subject: [Harp-L] Gig Notices

With the recent proliferation of singular posts of gig notices, is it
necessary that I continue making the weekly posts of the entire list to
Harp-L? The list is long, takes up 1-3/4 digests per week, which may be
overwhelming for some folks. Just let me know your preferences.
Thanks,
Danny

--
BassHarp