Subject: [Harp-L] Gig Notices

Danny writes:

"With the recent proliferation of singular posts of gig notices, is  it
necessary that I continue making the weekly posts of the entire  list to
Harp-L? The list is long, takes up 1-3/4 digests per week,  which may be
overwhelming for some folks. Just let me know your  preferences.
Thanks,
Danny"

....well, speaking as someone who gets Harp-L in Digest  form - I like the
existing format (a good way to go back to  check if someone I know and like is
playing in my area or somewhere I'll  be traveling to, instead of having to
search through posts for mentions of  gigs)...so my vote would be for not fixing
what ain't  broke, and simply holding the posts of the relatively few people
sending  you mentions of future gigs for the next scheduled gig list if that's
feasible? -  unless it's a last minute gig.

Of course...if letting gig posts list as regular posts  would mean your now
not having to spend a fraction of the time you  put in on the gig list...then
the format should be your choice,  since you're the one doing all the work.

Elizabeth