RE: [Harp-L] Shrimp Daddy and the at the Roc & Docs

> Gee Bill, sorry to have offended you man. Port Credit is in Ontario, Canada in case you might like to come by.  I'm
Replacing Chuck Jackson of the Downchild Blues Band http://www.downchild.com/  this is a pretty big deal for me.
The relevency to this site in my humble opinion, is that it is an open jam all musicians welcome so, i would welcome any
harp players to come out.  I even go so far as to let them use my rig and i even offer advice to begginers sometimes out
of the goodness of my heart if they ask.  I think my jam is an oportunity for someone who might be interested in jamming
to come out and have some fun.  I may be wrong but i think this is relevant, there is no cover charge and i will not
profit by poeple comming out other than the pleasure i derive meeting fellow players.  So again i'm sorry that you feel
this is not relevant, my bad.