[Harp-L] New Richard Hunter blues on Broadjam

Hi all,

I've put a recent blues piece, "Ridin' Blues", up on Broadjam for public review and comment.  This piece, and all the others I've put on Broadjam, can now be easily accessed by going to:

http://www.broadjam.com/rhunter

Ridin' Blues is based on a slide guitar recording made by my brother, Mark Hunter.  I've added drums, bass and harmonica.  It's a rough mix, in particular because I'm on the road and don't have access to my home studio.  But you'll get the idea.

The harmonica was recorded directly into the computer via a Labtec AM-22 mic into a Digitech RP200, using my own "Texas Blues" setup for the RP200.  I further treated the harp sound with a free VST plugin called FreeAmp2 to add more punch and grit.  See how you like it.  And while you're there, check out some of my other pieces.  They're all free for the listening.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com