[Harp-L] Tim Moyer harps

I ordered several of Tim's "Journeymen" harps awhile back and thus began the wait. After awhile I got a little antsy and sent him an email that hinted at my growing lack of patience. He then sent a heartfelt apology and explained about his increasingly complicated schedule and life and how the pressure was getting somewhat overwhelming. I told him that as a grandparent that is in a custody battle for my grandchildren, that I certainly understood how life can get a tad bumpy, and that I was sorry for the snippy email. Several days later I recieved 4 of the sweetest playing harps in my collection. If he does start taking orders again I will certainly give him my business.