[Harp-L] Chain of effects with a Kinder AFB+?

It has been a while since I've used the old AFB+.  I
did a gig Friday with a band I don't normally play
with and they had an amp for me to use.

I figured it would be good to use the pedal just in
case.  In preparing, I read through the directions and
noted that it is suggested not to run other pedals
after the AFB+.

So would you run delay or reverb before the AFB+?  I
always did it after, but to be honest, 99% of the time
I use it, I don't use any other pedals.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited