Re: [Harp-L] Chain of effects with a Kinder AFB+?

I'm not surprised that the AFB wants to be last in the effects chain.
Most of these devices work by either actively or passively notching
out frequencies on which feedback occurs.  If they are not placed last
in the effects chain they could potentially notch frequencies that the
effects need to operate, or the other device could introduce
potentially feedback-prone frequencies after the AFB has done it's
part, or both of these things could happen.

I don't own one, but that's what I would expect.

-tim