[Harp-L] Blues harp videos

Hi all,

      Longtime lurker and infrequent poster here. I've decided to let my music video collection go and I'm offering many harp and blues related videos. I have around 2,000 hours of video, some extremely rare, that I'm looking to part with. They are all in NTSC format (US), are in great condition (on good quality videotape) and there is only one copy of each.
  Some will go up on ebay at this address http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZboogie02130

  You can also contact me off-list regarding your specific wants. I have the following immediately available to anyone interested.
  SPAH 97-BLUES BLOWOFF
  SPAH 98-BLUES BLOWOFF (2 VIDEOTAPES)

  Thanks for the bandwidth,
  Chris Stovall Brown

Sponsored Link

Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.