[Harp-L] Re: Take Five

Anybody play this on diatonic? What position do you use? Any examples
online? Thanks.

---Madcat plays it in 3rd...I asked him about it at a Triple Play concert
a few years ago. I think he said that Howard Levy told him it could be
played in 3rd, without overblows...
WVa Bob

That's right- I play it in 3rd position: Eb minor on a C# harp. In September I played it with Dave Brubeck himself.

I've recorded it 4 times.  It's on:
Triple Play Live
Peter Madcat, Live in Rio
Madcat & The Cats, Live at the Ark (out of print)
and
Madcat & Kane, Key to the Highway (out of print)

Peter Madcat Ruth madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.madcatmusic.net