[Harp-L] Please help check Seydel website..

Hi all, Please excuse the interruption: I am asking for some help checking the Seydel website. I have been getting error messages when I try to access the site, and the host does not get them. I am wondering if anyone else has been trying to access the site and had problems, or if you would be willing to take a few minutes and experiment and report to me offlist (orupert@xxxxxxxxxxx).

The main site should open as www.seydel1847.de, or www.seydel1847.com ,and soon we will open the US site www.seydelusa.com which _should_ open now into the main site. I have been getting error messages from all these, plus a link that I saved in my browser favorites. Then sometimes they do open. So if you could try them and tell me (offlist) what you find it would help sort out the problem. (If you want to navigate around there is a "switch" in the upper right to choose "english" or "german").

Thanks in advance, Rupert

--
Rupert Oysler
www.harprepair.com