Re: [Harp-L] AFB chain of effects?

I run mine first & it works great. But I'm always looking for suggestions.

Jason Ricci wrote:
I've been running mine first???? Mp told me he ran his last so I tried it
and the little blue light that's supposed to flash occasionally as you blow
hard never appeared???? I think John Kinder told me to run it FIRST and I
think he wants nothing before OR after it I'm probably wrong and I have been
having amp issues anyway lately so I'm just as interested in getting to the
bottom of this as anyone else!!!!
Help Jason