[Harp-L] Please help check Seydel website..

Rupert wrote:  I am asking for some help
> checking the Seydel  website. I have been getting error messages when I
> try to access the  site,

Rupert, I got into the home site with all 3 URL's u gave on  Harp-L.
  Sometimes if your pc takes a bogus path to a site, it will  continually try
to take this erroneous path.  To fix, delete your temp.  internet files,
something the teckies say should be done with regularity.
  Since we've had trouble communicating via email in the past, i'm  gonna
also post this to Harp-L, but would be interested to see if u get this  offlist.
ron
PS: I really like the harp u customized for me, not to mention your
harmonica Maintenance & Repair materials.  I appreciate you taking the  extra time on
my hole 1 OB and for telling me so by phone.  Now i know it's  me and not the
harp causing my problems.  I DO find it a bitch but am  working on it (tho
it's not work, it's fun).