[Harp-L] Free Backing Tracks at HarmonicaBoogie.com

Hi Guys,
We have lots of free backing tracks at HarmonicaBoogie.com. We have 46 blues, 12 Rock 'n Roll, 6 jazz, and some misc. stuff. Just about all the backing tracks are unique to HarmonicaBoogie and not available anywhere else. Also, if they are not used enough, they "timeout" after a while disappear forever.

If you were thinking of starting a harmonica website of your own I have a handful of great domains, any one of which you could have for $50.

HarmonicaHelp.com
HarpKing.com
BestBackingTracks.com
JukeBrothers.com

It's becoming very hard to come up with a great harmonica site name that ends in ".com". The ".com"s remain the gold standard because people consider them the default and they are easier to remember when shouted in a noisy bar.

If you were going to create a website to help people learn harp, you could not do much better than the alliterative HarmonicaHelp.com . It contains "Harmonica" in it to help push you to the top of the Google pile, alliterates right on the word "harmonica", its a ".com", and it's real easy to remember.

We have tons of bandwidth at HarmonicaBoogie that we are hoping to soak with harmonica, so stop on by our online jam!

   --Rick Beall
     HarmonicaBoogie.com