Re: [Harp-L] Brazilian Harps

Broussard Craig wrote:
Can anyone supply websites for Brazilian harmonica manufacturers. I have seen several mentioned before but cannot find them. Im traveling in Brazil and would be interested in checking them out.
I'm only aware of two companies, Hering and Bends. Bends is a new company just getting off the ground. Production won't start until 2007, however their website is www.bends.com.br if you can read Portuguese. An English language version is in the works.
Hering's English site is www.heringusa.com I was looking at their Brazilian site a few months ago but either the URL has changed or it's down for the moment.

lh