[Harp-L] Chris Michalek update

Chris has had some problems changing servers, but his
site will eventually be back online.

In terms of his absence from the list, I know there
are things going on in his personal life that have
made the list, as well as harmnonica, pretty low
priority.

For as much flac as he catches from the list for
sharing is opinions, and posting too much, I guess it
shouldn't be surprising that he's lost some
enthusiasim and interest.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited