[Harp-L] Fireball to PC

I have an Audix Fireball, and a heap of backing tracks without harp. It seems appropriate to have a go at overdubbing my playing ontop of these, and would like to ask what intermediate device I should purchase that can cope with the low latency required, and what software would suit a novice at sound mixing? I have been trying with Audacity, free on the net, and for simple stuff it seems fine. It may well be all I need. I can get my sound in via the microphone jack with a Sony omni directional mic, but I want to get used to using the Fireball. Any advice kindly appreciated. Lastly, anyone interested in Novice/Intermediate backing tracks, try the "Progressive" brand of books for Blues Guitar. My son's book, Blues "Rhythm" guitar, has extensive tracks in different keys, and also about 6 songs including Intermediate harp playing.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia