[Harp-L] harmonica cd collection for sale

I bought a collection of cd's featuring harmonica a couple weeks ago, from a fellow on the list needing cash for medical expenses. I would like to sell the ones I already had or don't care for. There are 36 discs in mint condition in their cases, most being played only once or twice. Lots of good stuff, please email me for a list of artists/titles if you're interested- $150 including shipping takes them all.

Joe Spiers