[Harp-L] Hazmat Modine, Bahamut

Someone had kindly posted the keys of the harmonicas used in the various songs on this recording. I can't find it in the archive and yet I know it's there. Any help in that direction would be appreciated. I think I have a minor addition, the F minor harmonica used is more specifically an F minor harmonic.

I was in a local CD shop and on the wall behind the register in the staff picks section there it was, Hazmat Modine. Hey I know who that is. I had to buy it. I really like this recording. I like the production values, I just love how it's recorded and how it sounds. I love the music. I even love the cover art and the various pages inside and the little booklet that's included. I've mentioned in the past that I have a category of music that I'll buy that I call HAH. Harmonica as homework. Initially I thought that's what I was buying here but it isn't. It's just music and I'm enjoying listening to it just for the music. More people should use tuba as a bass more often. The two harmonicas are used to great effect, building chords and harmonies that are not possible with just one instrument. The diatonic playing a line through one chord change and the chromatic seamlessly picking up the line through the next chord change avoiding the awkwardness that would have occurred as the diatonic was forced out of comfortable notes. The long droning songs are simply wonderful. Groove music with a gypsy bent. It would be really fun to see this band live. The Tuvan throat singing, wow! Great guitar playing through out and of course the tuba and trumpet. It's nice to buy homework and get music, thanks guys. fjm