[Harp-L] Re:First Solo

Well....I finally did it.  Saturday, Nov. 11th would have been my dad's 80th
birthday.  I wanted to play a tribute to him.  I was invited to play an open
mic night at a local coffee cafe.  I almost didn't do it because I am a
chicken, but I really wanted to play a tribute.  I did fine, everyone
enjoyed it, I didn't make a fool out of myself and they asked me
back........so, I would say mission accomplished!  Thanks to all you
harp-l'ers who keep encouraging me with your insight and experience.  I've
learned so much from all of you.  Thanks again!