[Harp-L] Fwd: Need A Lesson Teacher

I advertise on Craigslist for students and got this today. It is most assuredly a scam. Has anyone else encountered these pernicious missives?

Bob Cohen

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kenneth Ryan <kenryan2300@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 15, 2006 7:56:08 AM EST
To: bluesharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need A Lesson Teacher

Greetings,
This is Kenneth Ryan from the United Kingdom,my son will be coming for an holiday in the United State and i am contacting to confirm may be you will be available to take him for two weeks to teach him great things on harmonica Lessons everyday at your convinent time .If this is possible,i will want you to get back to me with the cost of your teaching for two weeks in January(10th-25th).He will be coming to your house for 1 hour each a day and i will like you to get back to me with your best time for the teaching hour and the cost of the lesson per hour. I have someone that will always drive him down to your house or any situable place of your choice where you think you can take him the lesson and His name is Michael, 15 years old.I will want you to calculate 1 hour per day from Monday-Friday for the whole 2 weeks and get back to me Asap so that payment arrangement can be discussed.
Looking forward to read from you.
Best Regards
Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today