RE: [Harp-L] Fwd: Need A Lesson Teacher

From: Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I advertise on Craigslist for students and got this today. It is most assuredly a scam. Has anyone else encountered these pernicious missives?

Bob Cohen

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kenneth Ryan <kenryan2300@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 15, 2006 7:56:08 AM EST
To: bluesharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need A Lesson Teacher

Greetings,
This is Kenneth Ryan from the United Kingdom,my son will be coming for an holiday in the United State and i am contacting to confirm may be you will be available to take him for two weeks to teach him great things on harmonica Lessons everyday at your convinent time

I get these all the time-- the $ I have made from these foreign nationals' children has been a godsend... I hope that I can retire soon and sit on my porch playing harp until I croak.

Michael Peloquin
http://tinyurl.com/5tpjg
http://www.harpsax.com

Add a Yahoo! contact to Windows Live Messenger for a chance to win a free trip! http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline