  From: Gary Lehmann
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:05 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Tuning a Koch or Diatonic slide harp to Major Cross

  Hi Harpists-
  I am enjoying the Major cross tuning a great deal, but wonder about the
  missing notes-I have had some success filling in the blanks with OB and also
  by valving some holes, but since I am adventurous, I am thinking about
  acquiring a Hohner Slide harp or the Koch to retune.
  Anyone want to talk me out of this? Any advice?
  It would be fully chromatic, but would also have the I, IV and V chords.
  These are not cheap and don't seem to be discounted either. Of course, they
  are less than a regular chromatic.
  TIA for your thoughts.
  Gary