Re: [Harp-L] If the song is in B minor can I play an E harp in 2nd position?

Hi and Thanks Winslow,
So are you saying with regard to playing an E harp that I need to
always bend hole three down in order to get the B minor feel?

Otherwise the B minor chords, the ones which you've pointed out, will do ok too.

Cheers,
Nate