Re: [Harp-L] Sans drummer

No bass player?  You could get away with it with a bass...

----- Original Message ----
From: Ansel Barnum <barnum@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 8:57:14 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Sans drummer

Greetings, Gurus--

Thanks for all your workplace song suggestions. After some censoring, we
should be able to play a number of them and still be employed by the end
of the show. But an even bigger problem has emerged: We--harp, guitar,
and keyboard--are drummerless. Presuming we remain so until showtime,
are there any songs or techniques which compensate for missing percussion?

Ansel